TSAH : Flood / Library TSAH : Flood / Library

monitorclock...

hurrah! the full thing is good. i'm glad you submitted it, things made more sense when viewed all at once, and the library was very good. Keep it up. now i must go and kill the person who kidnapped my halo 2...

KaynSlamdyke responds:

Give them a crucifixion for me! :p

Auf Achse Auf Achse

That was pretty uber

Nice job. decent artwork, good use of music, smooth animation. impressive and thourougly enjoyable.

AligatorHead responds:

thankyou sneee.

Fuzzy Math Fuzzy Math

Imaginative and funny

Very wiity, nice sound clippage. Ive taken a look at some of the reveiws, and to the angry ones, the important thing to remember is that its a joke. dont vote bad simply because you like bush, or good becase you don't. vote because it's funny. Oh, and whoever it was who was bashing the "stupid europeans", i guess thats why we have democratically elected leaders, when over there, in the so-called beacon of democracy in the west, bush got in with less of the popular vote. Better stupid than a hippocrite.

Yello:  Act 1, Scene 1 Yello: Act 1, Scene 1

That was too cool to be allowed

You obviously put a lot of effort into this, the graphics were amasing, the music fit perfectly, and it was overall really good. Good work.

Go to Bed, Herbie! Go to Bed, Herbie!

That was effin stupid!

And that's what's so great! that was hilarious! The sorta hillbilly stupidity with bad sound ang graphics kinda gave it a style. They did kinda turn into mad chickens when they were arguing, but it was still funny. i'm chuckling to myself now. Don't let the dark auras get you down. If it had better graphics, it would get a better score, like the detached arm and face at the start tat was bad, but hiding in the microwave! Vwahaha! what a dumbass. Make more funny stuff!

The Santa Crows' Gift The Santa Crows' Gift

I dont know what it is.., But i like it.

Whoa. that was...um...wierd. Good though, i enjoyed it. It was meant to be vague, wasn't it? Let the audience make up thier own minds? I like this stuff.
That Ripperlizard was kinda cute.

*~ FREAK? ~* *~ FREAK? ~*

Yeah...

I completly understand what your getting at, i've been bullied, and know what it's like. The film was okay, but if you really wanted to get a message across;
1) NG is not the best of places, there is only a few ppl who will understand.
2) Go into a little more depth. You really need to know more about the character, make it REAL.
The audience has to share his pain.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

great!

I'm a D&D player, and let me tell you, it's funny because it's true, good work.

Some infromation for you.
This was not "stolen" from summoner, summoner took the sounds from The Dead Ale Wives,
Yes D&D kicks ass, but only when the other players arn't assholes. (thiss means you, Snoop.)
For those "patriotic" D&D players, take a break for a bit, and play BladeWars instead, as soon as we finish it.

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

What the freakin' heck was that?

Oh come on! this is newgrounds! after i wait that long for a movie with so much hype, i expect something good, this was crap! it could have been mildly good if it wasn't so sick. What, was there 20 people got together and did this? Ya coulda made something good, but get 20 odd animators and the like, and you get a music video about anal sex. No wonder the human race is doomed.

I almost hope saddam would nuke us out of our misery.

Bony Fawks Pro Skater Bony Fawks Pro Skater

Could have been better

This could have been a lot better. It wasn't bad, but it was too short, and ifthere was no music there could have at least have been some sound.