Massive Attack Massive Attack

good, but peaks out in difficulty

excellent concept, and well excecuted, and good fun as well. there comes a point however, when you feel your finger about to break, and take a small rest, only to realise your 30 odd archers can kill almost anything, and you can just poke the heavy tanks, trebuchets and red dudes. at that point, all you have to do is keep reloading and building archers, reinforcing the wall, and the odd fireburst to get rid of a few die hard troops. im on level 23 now, i hope there is more good stuff to come... i'm still playing it at the moment, which both reinforces my point, and goes to show how addictive it is. good job, i hope to see more stuff like this in the future.

World Domination World Domination

Very good

Very good for a demo.
What it really reminds me of is nuclear war for the cybiko. is that what it's based on? they are very similar.
Anyway, great work, keep it up.

::Force leader 2:: ::Force leader 2::

Hmn, what's this arrow do. wja! nya!

One of the best games i have played so far on ng. There is i bit of a distance percepton problem, as the people move faster than anything else, and the turbos move slower, so if you are about to run over a tubopad into a person, you will hit the person first. Apart from that excellent, although i think you should start off faster, so you are thrown into it.
good job.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Very suppish

THis is the first thing iv'e been able to giv all tens. this was too amasing to decribe. and the frame by frame animation was very smooth and realistic. this is definatly goning in my favorites.

End StrawBerryClock End StrawBerryClock

HAH!

Anyone who has ever seen a strawberry clock movie should watch this. you owe it to yourselves, your families, and your country. this was hilarious.

BlEED I BlEED I

OMG

This is really good. a first person 3d shooter lightgun style, with cutscenes and big explosions. this it really good althoug a bit WTFish.